Custom Home Builders Adelaide
As a custom home builders Adelaide serving the Adelaide metro area, we offer a full design and build solution for your dream home. We create affordable, bespoke, quality homes either from your plans, or we can design your dream home for you. We have shelf designs available that can be modified to suit your needs.
We only take on a maximum of 8 homes at any one time so we can offer attention to detail, personalised service and ensure we’ll be there when needed. We’ve worked with our suppliers to create a specification to a high standard that we would be proud to put in our own family home.
For your added peace of mind, you’ll receive a fixed-price building contract, with no hidden charges and footing price locked.
OUR PROCESS AS CUSTOM HOME BUILDERS IN ADELAIDE
You are more than just a number to us at SA Home Builders, which is why we use a thorough building process to ensure the best outcomes.
Our process is outlined below:
- Initial meeting with us to discuss your new build either with your plans or ours. A rough price is given a few days after the meeting, after we’ve done a site visit and spoken to our engineer.
- A Preliminary Service Agreement is signed and a small deposit is paid. This deposit comes off the final price of the building contract at the end of the build.
- Preliminaries begin and after the plans are finalised and signed off, you begin selections at our suppliers.
- After planning approval is obtained from the council a fixed price building contract is prepared and signed by you. Another small deposit is paid, which comes off the final price at the end of the build.
- Construction drawings are prepared and sent off for certification.
- Once approved, we commence construction within 2 weeks.
- Around 20-24 weeks later, we have the pleasure to hand over your brand new Adelaide home to enjoy!
FOCUSING ON COMMUNICATION
A successful build starts with great communication and partnership. We understand that communication is a very important part of the relationship between builder and client. We take pride that our clients’ always deal with the same people from start to finish, and you can be involved as much or as little as you like.
We also involve you in crucial meetings during the construction stages as follows:
- Meet with carpenters to discuss niches, bulkheads and drop ceilings etc
- Meet with the plumber to discuss the position of tapware and other items
- Meet with the electrician to discuss any special requirements.
- Meet with the tiler to confirm tile placement and configuration to your expectations.
We understand that things can change during the build that gets missed when putting it to paper, that’s why we value frequent communication.