Find your answer
When you sign a Preliminary Service Agreement with SA Designer Homes to you get the following for a small fee that comes off the final price of the build contract:
- Contour Plan, Preliminary Engineering and Site Works Plan prepared by a Wind Speed Assessment consultant
- 1 x Set of planning drawings
- Application for planning approval to relevant council
When you sign a preliminary agreement with SA Designer Homes to build your new home in Adelaide it usually takes around 4-5 months to get all approvals to start construction. This does depend on the complexity of the new custom home and councils workloads.
At SA Designer Homes we don’t like to rush your new home build. Our build times for single story homes are about 18-20 weeks or 22-24 weeks for a turn key, for double storey 22-24 weeks or 26-28 weeks for a turn key. These times are subject to weather conditions as building in Adelaide can be difficult in winter and summer because of the climate.
We love doing turn key homes, not many Adelaide builders like the responsibility. For a turn key product, you get the following:
- Timber laminate floating main floor and carpet to bedrooms
- Storm water and pump as per council requirements
- Concrete paths and driveway (including council crossover)
- Landscaping Grass and bark with manual pop up sprinklers (if you want plants we can plant them if you supply what you want)
Yes, but we can’t get half the cost from your neighbours, fencing is quoted depending on the requirements of the Site Works Plan.
We respect the privacy of our clients and consider the floor plans their property. So, we can’t send you a copy, but you are more than welcome to come into our office by appointment and have a look for inspiration.